“Bloating, tired, moody, and horrible periods. And I’m constantly dieting and struggle with liking my body…I guess I’m just like everybody else”
When did being healthy become so hard?
Everyday I see clients who are struggling. The media makes out that everyone is overweight and eating junk food constantly. While this might be the case for some people, it’s not true of the people I speak to.
The people I deal with are already trying to be healthy.
They exercise regularly. They go on diets. They eat fruit and vegetables. They do juicing. They care about their health and are actively trying to improve it.
But it’s not working.
It’s one thing to eat poorly, do little exercise and have bad health. But when you are genuinely trying to improve your health with little reward, it starts to eat away at your self-confidence.
Over time you become stricter and more judgmental of your choices. And it feels like your body is sabotaging you while you’re working so hard just to hold on.
It’s not your fault.
I spend my life studying health and nutrition and I’m constantly disappointed with the advice I see everyone being given. Suggestions about diets and exercise and lifestyle habits that are actually making people’s health worse, not better.
Suggestions that lead to people hating their body and fearing food. How is this ever going to solve the problem?
Your diet and lifestyle should enhance your life.
It’s sad to see that people’s pursuit of health often reduces their enjoyment in life instead of adding to it. Restricting, chastising, guilt and shame are common features of people’s attempt to be healthy.
The diet industry has disconnected people from what is going on with their own body.
Forcing you to follow strict rules, like trying to squash a round peg through a square hole. Getting you to ignore what your body is really saying because you are being told what you are doing is ‘healthy’.
But someone’s health should be judged on the results they get. If you are eating ‘healthy’ food and you are still suffering with symptoms, is the food really healthy?
The goal should be to find out what works for your body, rather than just eating what you believe or have been told is best for you.
There’s a better way.
Improving your health comes about by listening and discovering what works for your body. By deciding to stop dieting and following extreme routines and instead giving your body exactly what it needs.
It’s a process that is easier than you’d imagine and one in which you learn to enjoy food again.
How I can help.
I work with clients for a period of five months. Sessions are for an hour every two weeks with a total of ten sessions.
I don’t do one off sessions because honestly they don’t work. It’s a waste of your time and money. I want to work in a way that creates lasting results and this is the best method I have found.
I have three different payment options:
Option 1 – one payment of £1249
Option 2 – two payments of £680
Option 3 – five payments of £300
Here’s what it will do for you.
- I’ll teach you how to be more in tune with your body. We’ll explore health from every angle and you’ll understand why it’s not just what you eat or how much exercise you do that can determine your results.
- We’ll look at your beliefs about food and how you feel about your body and how these are impacting on the choices that you make. I’ll teach you how to get rid of the food phobias and regain your sanity around eating. I’ll also show you how to get over hating your body and feel confident and comfortable in your own skin.
- Understanding physiology and how the body works is my passion and it’s what I endlessly study. Through working together you’ll learn why you are getting various symptoms and how to resolve them.
- You’ll understand the importance of improving your metabolism and why the simplistic idea of ‘the rate at which you burn calories’ is not what metabolism is really about.
- I want people to be happy and healthy in the easiest possible way. Food and exercise and your pursuit of health shouldn’t take over your life. It should be something you can do on autopilot so you can focus on the more important things in life. I’ll show you how to do this.
My promise is that by working together you’ll drastically improve your health, transform how you feel about your body and alter your feelings and beliefs about food, all for the better.
Here’s what to do next.
My practice is currently closed to new clients.
To go on the early bird list to be notified when I reopen my practice then click the link below.